|Contact Name:||Darren Davis|
gap personnel are currently are recruiting for 5 warehouse operatives picking and packing experience for a temporary ongoing position starting w/c 12th October
The site is a leader within e-commerce and are looking for warehouse packers to ensure all items are packed correctly to minimise damage during postal delivery.
- Working within the warehouse you will be responsible for:
- Packing singular and multiple items and ensuring they are packaged securely
- Checking picked orders match to customer requirements
- Verifying picked items are onto CRM system and correct postal order
- Maintaining a safe working environment
- Attention to detail and focus on accuracy
You have a shift pattern of:
- Monday to Friday 5am – 1.30pm
- Monday to Friday 9.30am – 6pm
The pay rate for the role is:
- £8.97ph basic hours
- £13.45ph after 40 hours
Full training will be provided for this role, alongside additional company inductions to ensure you are able to complete your duties competently at all times whilst adhering to all social distancing measures. Site provides access to car park, canteen, and prides itself on worker engagement. Easily commutable via public transport.
Applying and registering with gap personnel couldn’t be easier:
- Contact - Whatsapp - 07714755117 / Email - email@example.com / Office - 01392 273665
- Register - Option 1 – Video remote registration, Option 2 – Branch registration
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.