gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for Order Picker Packers, to work for a popular seasonal company, based on Marsh Barton, Exeter.
Our client is a popular small gift company, with over 5,500+ products available online and in-store, the company offers a massive range of products to the public. The have a fun ethos and want their staff to work within a friendly happy environment where everyone smiles and communicates well.
Within the role, you will be picking, packing, labelling orders, reading from picking lists to ensure the correct items are ready for dispatch, also ensuring the right quantity's and quality is sent. Orders can range from 1 - 100+ items to be regularly dispatched and this needs to be done within a timely manner. You may be required to support other departments, ensuring stock levels are correct, quality control, lifting and keeping the warehouse department or your work station clean and tidy.
Shifts are: Monday – Friday - 08:00am - 16:30pm. With overtime shifts available through peaks.
This is a temporary seasonal contract, with possible perm opportunities for the right candidates.
The ideal candidate:
• Will have accuracy skills and take pride in their work
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Pick and pack orders correctly and quickly
• Communicate well with your team
• Able to read and write and use a computer
• Be active and able to carry out lifting of products if required (light items only)
• Be able to become multi skilled to carry out other roles
Full training will be given and this exciting role has every opportunity for you to develop and learn new skills as your role progresses.
• Onsite subsidised fresh food canteen, vending machines, free tea & coffee
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.