|Salary:||£9.70 - £19.40|
|Contact Name:||Darja Gladkich|
WAREHOUSE PICKERS PACKERS / AVONMOUTH, BRISTOL / IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE
gap personnel are currently looking for 15x Warehouse Operatives for a client based in Avonmouth, Bristol, immediate start role.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
- Unloading of the trailers
- Wrapping pallets
- Moving pallets
- Processing of the stock (knowledge of PC required)
- Quality Checking
Please be aware that this position will include heavy lifting.
The client prides themselves on have a family orientated environment and boasts many additional benefits as below:
- On site canteen facilities
- Staff discount in hot canteen
- Shower facilities
- Excellent transport connections vis train and bus links
- Recognition for going above and beyond
- Potential VNA training for the right candidates
The working hours and pay rate are:
- Monday - Friday 6am to 3pm
- Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm
- Monday – Friday 9am to 6pm
- Monday – Friday 1pm to 10pm
- Monday – Friday 3pm to midnight
- Basic rate - £9.70 p/h
- Overtime + 40 hrs - £14.55 per hour
- Bank holiday rate - 19.40 per hour
- Additional £5 shift allowance on a late shift
To be considered for this role you must be available to start work with immediate effect.
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
To apply for the Warehouse Operative role, please submit your CV via the ‘Apply now’ button email your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org