|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Aleksandra Dembek|
WAREHOUSE QUALITY CONTROL / £13.50ph
gap personnel Bristol are currently recruiting for 2 Warehouse Quality Control for a temporary ongoing opportunity based in Filton BS34, Bristol.
Supplying their products throughout the UK and internationally, this leading skin-care company are experiencing significant demand for their products. As the retail, hospitality and tourist industry makes a strong return, the Quality Control department are looking to increase their teams. Key to your success of the role is the training which you will be provided with to ensure you are able to complete all tasks of your role.
Reporting directly to the Quality Control Manager the QC you will be responsible for:
- Undertake quality assurance of incoming products, packing product as directed and according to company procedures
- Carrying out online QC checking/auditing to ensure correct standards are applied and adhered to
- Ensure all standards adhere to packing standards, code checks, labelling information
- Carry out any specific checks in line with customer requirements, or as a result of non-conformances or complaints
- Ensure rejected stock or quarantined stock is correctly labelled and recorded
- Undertake checks, collection and record data
Experience within a similar role is essential.
We have the following shift available and pay rates:
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm
gap personnel are operating as an employment business
To APPLY for the WARHEOUSE QUALITY CONTROL position please click APPLY and ensure that your CV is fully updated including all contact details.