Are you an experienced Warehouse Supervisor / Team Leader with a background of working in a fast paced FMCG / Warehouse environment ?
Would you like to work for a business that genuinely believes in the benefits of creating a positive, collaborative working culture ?
KEY PURPOSE OF THE ROLE,
To effectively supervise the site Warehouse Shift Team and processes to create optimal service for all internal and external Customers. Ensuring consistent approach to standards and behaviours across the department, whilst delivering H&S, Quality, Service and Cost targets.
To support the Automated equipment in ensuring that all issues within your capability are resolved safely and efficiently, where they go beyond your expertise, that these are then escalated to the Warehouse Engineer and FLM.
- 3 Days on, 3 Days off, Rotating days and nights
- Experience of supervising people within a FMCG environment. Preferably educated to ILM level 3 or equivalent in Warehousing field
- Good Organisational Skills. Be able to supervise resource, equipment and related costs to meet service requirements
- Lean Qualifications to include Root Cause Analysis Skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Effective Supervisory skills. Ability to delegate, motivate, direct and guide others. To be decisive, pro-active and assertive.
- Proven ability to supervise to clear process standards.
- Systems: Have good Operational Knowledge of the Business Systems. IT literate – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- To be able to resolve conflict and build effective relationships with internal/external customers/suppliers
- To be a role model in displaying the correct behaviours expected of a Warehouse
Gap Professional are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future