Warehouse/Forklift Operative – IMMEDIATE START – MILTON KEYNES
gap personnel acting as an employment business are recruiting for Warehouse Operative with a valid FLT licence for an ongoing temporary assignment based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
The site offers superb, modern production facilities and operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The role is hands-on, and your duties may include:
- Loading and unloading goods into the warehouse using forklifts
- Checking stock back into the warehouse
- Picking orders
- Liaising with the production team about outgoing orders
- Ensuring all work areas are kept tidy.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience using a Counterbalance FLT in a previous role
- Valid Counterbalance license
- Good understanding of health and safety
- Good knowledge of manual handling
The working hours are:
- Monday to Friday 06.00 – 14.00
The pay rate for the role is:
- £9.63 per hour basic rate
Considerations before applying:
- Do you have a valid FLT certificate?
- Do you have experience operating counterbalance forklift?
- Are you able to commute to site for the set start times?
To apply for this Warehouse/ Forklift position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon on firstname.lastname@example.org / Office Call – 01793 431746