WAREHOUSE/Forklift Operative – Outskirt of Chippenham – NO WEEKEND WORKING!
gap personnel acting as an employment business are recruiting for warehouse/forklift operative for the temporary on-going position based near Chippenham.
The role is hands-on, and your duties may include:
- Loading and unloading goods into the warehouse using forklifts
- Checking stock back into the warehouse
- Picking orders
- Liaising with the production team about outgoing orders
- Ensuring all work areas are kept tidy
- At times you may be required to cover production duties in a FMCG environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience using a Counterbalance FLT in a previous role
- Valid Counterbalance license
- Good understanding of health and safety
- Good knowledge of manual handling
- Own transport due to location is required
The working hours are:
- Monday to Friday 06.00 – 14.00
The pay rate for the role is:
- £9.30 per hour basic rate
Considerations before applying:
- Have a valid FLT certificate
- Have experience operating counterbalance forklift
To apply for this Warehouse/ Forklift position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon on firstname.lastname@example.org / Office Call – 01793 431746