Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) have exciting opportunities for 5 Production Operatives and 5 Warehouse Operatives to join a well-established company based in the Cwmbran area. The environment is busy and fast paced.
Contract Type: Temporary
Business Area: Production/Manufacturing
Salary: £7.70 - £8.21
Various Shifts: Days, Afternoons and Nights - various start and finish times available.
- Loading and unloading vehicles for delivery.
- Putting away stock in the correct locations.
- Picking and packing.
- Keep the warehouse/production area tidy.
- Production line & product assembly.
- Operating Machinery as trained.
- Checking Materials against product specification.
- Recording and reporting faults.
- Keeping work area clean and tidy.
- Completion of production, quality, materials requisition and reporting sheets.
- Support colleagues as required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good attention to detail.
- Good numeracy and literacy skill.
- Team player.
- Continuous improvement and lean experience.
Benefits: Free car parking, pension, Gap reward scheme, permanent contract opportunities, and voluntary overtime
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with good team working skills and a ‘can do’ attitude. You will be able to follow instructions effectively and work on your own initiative with good communication skills.
Experience: Previous production and/or warehouse experience essential.
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01443 843499
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for applicants will be February 14th 2020.