|Contact Name:||Laura Shipley|
A new opportunity has arrisen to work for a leading global logistics operator as a Transport Administrator to assist with duties at their West Hallam, Derby warehouse.
This is a varied role working in a fast paced friendly environment. The role offers benefits such as on the job training and shadowing; full-time hours, good working environment. The site offers ample car parking, break out areas, hot food van, lockers and vending areas.
What will the job include?
- Organise and book transport for all deliveries.
- Provide information to both internal and external customers on deliveries
- All filing and archiving of paperwork.
- Checking of order completion vs dispatch times.
- To assist with audits for the site.
- To report all accidents, near misses and/or dangerous occurrences to a member of management.
Working for a friendly team the work is full-time with pay weekly every Friday.
Shifts are :- Monday-Friday 8:00am-17:00pm (some flexibility may be necessary during peak times)
Pay:- £9.30/ 9.50ph overtime payable after 40 hours
Candidates should possess experience within a similar role and be available to start asap.
Please apply online or call nottingham branch on 01159347000.
Social distancing and COVID19 safety precautions are followed on the site- due to this PPE is not handed out and you will need to supply you own safety boots and HI -VIS vests.