|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a warehouse operative with a counterbalance forklift license based in Plymouth on a temp to perm basis.
Reporting directly to the Warehouse Manager the warehouse operative with counterbalance forklift license will be responsible for:
- Unloading and loading of vehicles for distribution
- Maintaining warehouse stock levels and replenishment
- Order picking based on customer requirements
- Identifying and reporting product defects
- Checking in delivery orders are correct
- Palletising customer deliveries and placed into relevant delivery locations
We have the following shift pattern available (based on 42.5 hours per week):
- Monday to Friday – 7.00am – 4.30pm
This role is a temp to perm contract with your first 12 weeks placement through gap personnel with a permanent contract offered after this period is completed.
The hourly rate for this position is £9.13 per hour.
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.