|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Warehouse Stock controller for one of the world’s largest independent drinks manufacturers, one of the world’s largest independent bottlers in the UK, they are a leading contract packer and drinks producer. They create popular branded and private label juices, juice drinks, carbonated soft drinks, mineral waters as well as ready-to-drink alcohol and freezables.
Shifts: 12 hour shifts, 3 on 3 off working 3 rotational days and nights (6.00-18.00 and 18.00-06.00)
Pay Rates: £12.03ph plus £16.77ph overtime
- Working on the front desk booking in trailers and allocating to bays, communicating with drivers and team members.
- It also includes stock control responsibility
- Candidate will be expected to gain a good understanding of warehouse management systems SAP if not already experienced.
- Good PC skills and ideally experience with an ERP, SAP, red prairie warehousing system.
- Experience within a warehouse / production environment
- Ability to maintain accuracy under pressure
- Analytical skills would be advantageous
- Long term position with training and progression
- All breaks paid!!!
- A full annual rota provided on day 1
- Uniform provided
- Great modern site facilities
- Immediate Start
3 ways to apply:
- Apply here with your CV / information
- email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call our branch quoting stockcontroller role on 01159347000