|Salary:||from £11.00 per hour plus overtime rates|
|Contact Name:||Linda Jerate|
Warehouse stock controller / Dispatcher
We are looking for a Warehouse stock controller / Dispatcher in Knutsford area
This is a permanent, full time position. We are offering a competitive starting of £11 per hour (overtime paid a time and a half) negotiable depending on experience.
Working hours will be Monday to Thursday 5:45am-5pm and Friday 7am-12:00
Weekend work will be required on the run up to Christmas.
Your duties will include:
- Organise and manage the warehouse in an effective manner, with minimal waste of all materials.
- Ensure that all stored goods are kept in accordance with food safety, quality and legal requirements and that staff comply with all health and safety rules at all times.
- Liaise with production and planning with regard to raw material, packaging requirements, to ensure that material are available and arrive in time to meet the schedule requirements.
- To coordinate with the office over deliveries and collections to ensure timely and affective service.
- To ensure that warehouse areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- To ensure stock is rotated and stored correctly at all times with the correct labelling and traceability.
- Ensure that all stock movement paperwork and other department paperwork is correctly completed, in a timely manner and filled correctly for retrieval at any time for review.
- Ensure the security of warehouse areas, by ensuring doors are kept shut and locked.
- Work with the technical team with regard to any corrective action, system improvements and customer and third-party audits.
- Participation in internal meetings, prepare management and progress reports on stock holding, complete stock checks and counting.
- To report and advice senior management on any area of the warehouse operation that could result in improvements or are of concern.
- Undertake other duties as required.
TRAINING & QUALIFICATIONS
Competent with computer systems and software.
Good understanding of company, customer and BRC requirements
Understanding of warehouse procedures and requirements
Level 2 Food Safety certificate
Desirable: Level 2 in HACCP, FLT licence or willing to be trained.
Please apply by sending your CV to us or contacting us on 01270 581 888.