Back to job search
|Location:||Stoke on Trent|
|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£12 - £14ph DOE|
We are recruiting Warehouse Supervisor with immediate starts
Location: Blythe Bridge ST11
- Week 1-Monday - Friday - 5:30am - 14:30pm
- Week 2-Monday - Friday 14:30pm - 23:30pm
- Week 3-Sunday - Thursday- 8pm - 5:30am
- You will work 1 week Mornings, 1 week Afternoons, 3 weeks Nights, then rotate back to Mornings.
- £12 - £14ph DOE
- Leading a team of 25 staff
- Picking Orders via Pick Sheets
- Stock checking
- Inputting data onto internal systems
- Investigating discrepancies in data
- Loading Vehicles through Manifests
- Loading Despatch Vehicles through Manually and CB Truck
- Very fast paced environment
- Kitchen Area
- Vending & Drinks Machines
- Free Car Parking
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunities
The Candidate :
- Must have experience within a Supervisor Role
- An FLT CB License preferred
- Used to a very fast paced environment
- Must have experience in Warehouse.
- Must be able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail.
- Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance.
- Must consistently be able to perform to an appropriate standard.
- Must be able to adhere to Health and safety within the Warehouse
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 01782 289090