|Contact Name:||Silviu Surlea|
Location: Avonmouth, BS11
Job Role: Warehouse Supervisor
Hours: Monday to Friday 1pm to 10pm
Annual Salary: £28384 (currently giving an enhanced pay rate (£2ph due to end at the end of June on top of the permanent salary quoted)
Role Type: Permanent
gap personnel acting as an employment agency are currently recruiting for a 1x Warehouse Supervisor. As a warehouse supervisor you will be joining a large workforce delivering catering supplies to the hospitality industry across the UK and Ireland.
Nisbets is a challenging, fast-paced and constantly changing business, so we encourage a family atmosphere, where our people work together, share their ideas and voice their opinions. They’re the ones who bring our values to life, supporting and learning from each other to keep our business moving forward.
As a warehouse supervisor you will be responsible for duties such as:
- Responsible for exceeding the daily/weekly/monthly KPI`s within your area.
- Coach, lead, motivate and develop your team to deliver operational targets on a daily basis.
- Manage operational processes within your area.
- Drive a culture of health and safety through leading by example Target Zero.
- Communicate with your team on a regular basis through team meetings ensuring they are aware of the daily activities and anything which could impact them or their role.
- Lead disciplinary meetings, performance reviews and grievance meetings when required.
The client prides themselves on have a family orientated environment and boasts many additional benefits as below;
- On site canteen facilities
- An attendance allowance which can means up to 4 additional days annual leave or a cash bonus
- Huge discounts on our full range of products
- Performance related bonus which could be up to 3% of your annual salary
- Experience and understanding of managing and working in a warehouse environment
- Good computer skills (Word and Excel)
- Good people management skills
- Strong Communication
- Natural Coaching style
- Good presentation skill
To apply for the Warehouse supervisor role, please submit your CV via the ‘Apply now’ button or email Silviu Surlea on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date of the application is: 30.05.2022