|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||Up to £30k|
E-COMMERCE WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR – MILTON KEYNES – SALARY UP TO £30K!
gap personnel acting as an employment business are seeking an experienced and dynamic Warehouse Supervisor to join our well-established client based in Milton Keynes on a temp-to-perm basis.
The role is varied, and your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Build and motivate a strong team and provide team members with the direction, resources and environment needed for success.
- Ensure the control and allocation of workload to appropriate team members in line with requirements.
- Ensure all site Health and safety policy is maintained and enhanced, identifying areas for improvement, reporting any incident, near miss and communicated through the correct channels.
- Ensure that there are sufficient resources available to enable completion of daily tasks and maintaining forward planning of resources to meet business needs.
- Monitor and review KPI’s, proactively looking for continuous improvement and cost savings to improve the business.
The ideal candidate:
- Administration and computer skills are vital, good understanding of WMS is an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a warehouse/ logistics role at supervisor level
- Experience of managing people in a supervisory or managerial role.
- A strong and confident attitude.
- Must work well in a fast pace and highly pressured work environment.
- Proven record of leading a team forward to achieve results.
- Previous experience in HR processes such as investigations, disciplinary processes.
• GCSE Maths C or above (Essential)
• GCSE English C or above (Essential)
• Counter Balance (Essential)
• Reach (Essential)
• Scissor Lift – (Desirable)
• IOSH – (Desirable)
We have the following shift available:
The site is operational 24/7, so flexibility with shifts is essential.
The pay rate for the role is:
Salary up to £30,000pa, dependent on experience.
During temp-to-perm period, this will be payable weekly.
To apply for this E-COMMERCE WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon.