WE ARE RECRUITING FOR AN IMMEDIATE START POSITION!
Gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for A WAREHOUSE SUPERVISIOR for our client based in the LEEDS LS11 Location.
The successful candidate will be responsible for
- IT Proficient – You will be required to e-mail your colleagues internally as well as submit purchase orders via e-mail, we are not looking for IT experts, but the ability to use e-mail and websites is an essential part of this role. We also mix custom colours for our customers, so the ability to use our mixing equipment is a plus, previous experience is great however we will offer in-house training, so willingness to learn and pick up new skills quickly is highly desired.
- Attention to detail – The bulk of your time will be taken up with fulfilment of customer orders that have come through our website, accuracy is essential to this area of the position, ensuring the customer’s product, colour and finish are correct, demonstrating a “first time right” attitude to your role.
- Hands on approach – Our customers often request heavy building materials that we ship by pallet, so the ability to be hands on and prepare pallets accordingly is a must. We use pallet trucks and sack barrows, but hand balling is also frequently required.
- Company pride – showing a can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile for the company.
- Punctuality and reliability – We need our new team member to be reliable and punctual as each member of our staffs role is critical to our operation.
The ideal candidate would have forklift experience and stock control experience
MONDAY – FRIDAY 7:30AM – 5PM
SATURDAY – 8am – 12pm every second Saturday
PAY RATE: £18K - £20KPA
HOW TO APPLY?
CALL US ON 0113 204 8585
OR SEND YOUR CV TO email@example.com
gap personnel are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
(Closing date for applications will be - 17/09/19)