gap personnel acting as an employment agency are currently recruiting for a 1x Warehouse Supervisor. As a warehouse supervisor you will be joining a large workforce delivering catering supplies to the hospitality industry across the UK and Ireland.
This Role is a challenging, fast-paced and constantly changing business, so we encourage a family atmosphere, where our people work together, share their ideas and voice their opinions. They’re the ones who bring our values to life, supporting and learning from each other to keep our business moving forward.
As a warehouse supervisor you will be responsible for duties such as:
- Responsible for exceeding the daily/weekly/monthly KPI`s within your area.
- Coach, lead, motivate and develop your team to deliver operational targets on a daily basis.
- Manage operational processes within your area.
- Drive a culture of health and safety through leading by example Target Zero.
- Communicate with your team on a regular basis through team meetings ensuring they are aware of the daily activities and anything which could impact them or their role.
- Lead disciplinary meetings, performance reviews and grievance meetings when required.
- Experience and understanding of managing and working in a warehouse environment
- Good computer skills (Word and Excel)
- Good people management skills
- Strong Communication
- Natural Coaching style
- Good presentation skill
- On site canteen facilities, microwaves, vending machines
- Staff discount
- Refer a Friend - £100
- Excellent transport connections via train and bus links
- Recognition for going above and beyond
This Client is passionate about its people and its customers, and their values ensure everyone plays their part in ensuring it is a great place to work and to do business with;
- Customer Passion – customers rely on us for choice, timely delivery and competitive pricing and for being easy to do business with
- Working together – We succeed by embracing diversity, developing experts and by being highly collaborative
- Authenticity -we build trust with our customers, suppliers and colleagues through responsible actions, honest dialogue and by doing what we say
- Agility - We lead the business with relentless curiosity, commercial intensity and pace, and apply rigour and discipline to everything we do
- Accountability – We empower each other and take personal ownership for our actions and results
Hours: Monday to Friday 1pm to 10pm
Annual Salary: £28,384 (currently giving an enhanced pay rate of £2+ per hour due to end at the end of June on top of the permanent salary quoted)
Role Type: Permanent