Back to job search
|Contact Name:||Donna Jones|
My client based on the Wrexham Industrial Estate are a leader in their field of manufactuing and make products for customers within the UK and globally
As they are they are restructuring their office, they are looking for a Warehouse Supervisor on a TEMP TO PERM basis
Duties will include:
- Supporting the warehouse to deliver the key objectives of production, third party and export picking, receiving activities, put away activities, cycle counting, physical inventory checking and good storage practices.
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to work in a healthy and safe manner to maintain the welfare of self and colleagues.
- Fully conversant with Basic Warehouse administration functions.
- Ensures inventory records accuracy, through a high degree of accuracy.
- Certified in the operation of Counter Balance FLT
- Ability to work effectively in a team and with cross functional departments to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Able to adapt to the fast pace of changing circumstances and demands within the working environment.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability.
- To Supervise all aspects of Warehouse Activities
- Delegation of daily tasks to other warehouse staff
- Loading /unloading vehicles/trailers in a timely manner, in accordance with Company standards and procedures.
- Liaise with sales and production teams.
- Organisation of scrap pallets and bailed sacks.
- Daily FLT Checks.
- General housekeeping.
- Ensure that all incoming stock is identified, samples taken and stocked neatly in warehouse locations.
- To complete accurately and on time all paperwork, reports and due diligence checks that may be required.
- To ensure that you work safely and encourage safe behaviour throughout the site, reporting hazards and incidents promptly to management.
- NVQ Level 2 in Warehousing
- Current Counter Balance FLT license with a min of 1 years experience
- Supervisory experience
- Experience in material handling
- Experience of operating hand held scanner equipment
- Attention to accuracy
- Be able to provide high attention to detail
Hours of work
- Mon-Friday 8.30am-4.30pm
- Free Parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 21 Days Holidays per annum plus Bank Holidays