|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Donna Jones|
My client based on the outskirts of Wrexham, specialises in the bespoke design and manufacture of electronic products. They have been manufacturing and supplying innovative products to a vast range of industries for over 40 years 1964. They are committed to delivering high performance products and innovative solutions to a diverse range of sectors including: automotive, rail, domestic goods and renewable energy.
They are proud to operate across an extensive global network, offering outstanding customer service backed by comprehensive technical capabilities.
- Assist the Warehouse Manager in maintaining the smooth operation of a fast moving environment.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the warehouse team of 2 to ensure company's targets and objectives are met to meet customer requirements,
- Plan, co-ordinate and monitor the receipt, storage and dispatch of goods
- Ensure orders are processed efficiently and that the delivery of materials meets customers timescales/requirements
- Supervise and control order picking, goods in, goods out operations to ensure accuracy with minimum handling and stock damage
- Organise, facilitate and manage stock takes at regular intervals
- Deliver efficiencies to support year on year operational budget reduction
- In conjunction with the Warehouse Manager, implement warehouse and management systems and working practices in line with best practice and continuous improvement
- Oversee any planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment
- Ensure security of Warehouse environment and maintain access control
- Monitor stock levels in order to highlight minimum and excess levels
- Driving of Counterbalance FLT and company vehicle
- Warehouse background with Supervisor level
- Valid FLT Licence
- Excellent work ethic and positive approach
- Computer Literacy Skills
- Flexible with Work Duties
Hours of work
Mon - Thur 8am-5pm and Fridays 8am-2pm
This is a temp to perm role