|Contact Name:||Darren Davis|
gap personnel Bristol are recruiting for a Night Warehouse Team Leader within one of the UKs largest privately-owned third party logistic company based at their site in Avonmouth, Bristol BS11
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual as the company looks to continue its growth in all markets. As a Night Warehouse Team Leader you will be responsible for the delivery, development and continuous improvement of site deliveries and expectations. A Team Leader role is high energy, and provides strong direction in setting and meeting high standards in the areas of output levels, quality, safety, communication, and meeting deadlines.
Reporting directly to the Deputy Manager your duties will included:
- Lead daily Team review meetings contributing focus and pace to the team's effort.
- Operate manual and computer-based systems such as instruction cards and/or VDUs to efficiently and accurately track progress during all stages from order through to dispatch.
- Ensure that the full range of auxiliary duties associated with the activities of the warehouse such as housekeeping is kept to satisfactory standards.
- Ensure that all of the associate’s activities comply with Health & Safety, Welfare and Environmental requirements.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience within a team leadership role
- Able to engage and create a team working environment
- Encouraging, empathetic, decisive and engaging
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of the main requirements of Health and Safety legislation and how these relate to the work, systems and practices within the depot.
- First aid skills/ fire marshal knowledge
The shift pattern and pay rates:
- Monday to Friday, 8pm – 4am
- £23,000 per annum
To apply for this NIGHT WAREHOUSE TEAM LEADER position, please either submit your fully updated CV via the ‘apply now’ button