WAREHOUSE TEAM LEADER – PERMANENT POSITION - £26500PA – CLEVEDON BS21
As a Warehouse Team Leader, you will be joining a manufacturing company supplying the visual communication industry.
The role of the Warehouse Team Leader is varied and is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking to take their first steps into a supervisory role, or an individual who has immediate experience and is looking for a new opportunity. You will be pro-active, assertive and have experience within a warehouse environment for 3+ years – the business can offer you full supportive training, whilst further career opportunities are available as you progress with the business.
The role of the Warehouse Team Leader will involve:
- Deal with all tasks quickly and efficiently ensuring high levels of productivity and accuracy at all times
- Ensure that our Customer’s requirements are met and exceeded within deadlines through coordinating and prioritizing activity across shift
- Identify problems which may occur and take appropriate action to resolve the situation, updating managers or other departments as necessary
As a Warehouse Team Leader, you will expect to have below skills:
- Microsoft office
- Customer service
- FLT licence will be advantage
- Good numeracy skills
The working hours and pay are:
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Basic Rate - £26500pa
- This is a permanent opportunity
To apply for the Warehouse Team Leader role, please click apply now and ensure your CV is updated with correct contact details.