|Salary:||£21,000 - £24,000 per year|
|Reference:||Warehouse Team Leader|
Our client, a leading luxury clothing retailer is recruiting for a Warehouse Team Leader to join its growing team on a Permanent Basis.
The client is going through a growth phase & is moving its flagship warehouse operation to Snetterton, Norfolk & is expected to complete the move by April 2022. Until this time the role will be based on the outskirts of Swaffham.
If you are an experienced warehouse person who has supervised teams or an existing team leader, it is a great opportunity to join a fantastic company with a great culture.
- Salary up to £22,000-£24.000 + overtime
- Shift: Monday to Friday 14:00- 22:00
- Operating, working and supervising a team of up to 20 in a busy pick and pack operation
- Ensuring all orders are picked to timescale & quality standards
- Keeping the warehouse manager briefed on all operational manners
- Supervising staff & ensuring help & support is in place
- Managing staff to ensure optimum work performance is upheld
- Ensuring orders are despatched to couriers in timely manner
- Ensuring performance of the shop floor is managed
The successful candidate will have;
- Previous experience supervising a small team
- Experienced within warehouse order picking environments
- A positive nature & open communication style
- Is an effective team player
- Excellent communication at all levels
- Looking for a long term career with potential
Please submit your cv or call gap personnel on 01603 767617
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
This job has expired! Click here to browse other live jobs in your area
- Team Leader
- Hygiene Team Leader
- Production Team Leader
- Line Technician / Team Leader
£11.45 per hour starting and if fully trained and opportunity available, can move to a higher grade of £13.55 per hour.
- Late Shift Assistant Team Leader