|Location:||Ashton in Makerfield|
gap personnel who are operating as an employment business are currently looking for a Warehouse Team Leader to join our clients expanding company based in Ashton in Makerfield.
The role is a potentially straight to permanent position for the right candidate. Rates of pay are negoiable.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Agreeing the staff resource to cover the weeks picks, loading, unloading & organising and managing agency staffing if required
- Ensure all stock and warehouse personnel are safe and working safely
- Supporting and physically assisting in picking, checking, labelling, dressing and loading of loads.
- Inducting new operators in the polices and processes
- Organising duties for each member of staff
- Completing H&S checks of the building
- Completing daily consumable checks, and gathering KPI data for senior management to observe
- Dealing with QC issues
- Ensuring good housekeeping is maintained
- Completing return to works and issue notes on files to operators, who are found to be in breach of process or have issues with timekeeping, attendance and performance issues.
- Managing contractors that come to site
- Speaking with transport companies to chase up eta’s for collections
- Lockdown the warehouse at the close of play Friday, ensuring all doors are secure, lights switched off and gates closed and padlocked etc
The general hours will be a rotating 6am till 2pm and 2pm till 10pm shift, Monday to Friday. Candidates must be flexible to work outside those hours during the week and work on weekends if required. Overtime rates will apply.
The starting hourly rate is £9.67ph. Overtime starting from £14.50
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please call 01925 414555 or us with an up to date CV.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job