gap personnel, acting as an employment business are seeking an experienced Warehouse Team Leader for one of our prestigious clients based in Wednesbury.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for up to 8 warehouse staff
- Looking after goods in receipts
- Assisting with the loading / unloading of up to 4 containers daily
- Completing weekly KPI's where required
- Minimum 1 year team leader / supervisory experience
- Previous experience with managing teams
- Previous experience within a fast paced distribution environment
- Previous forklift experience is desired but not essential
Hours Of Work: 07:00 - 15:00 (Monday - Friday)
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.