|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Dean|
Our client based in the Wrexham area, a leading online distributor, is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Team Leader to join their team.
Duties to Include;
- Effective management of a team of operatives across shift patterns
- Experience with using hand scanners
- To assist with order picking during busy periods
- Ensure all supplier deliveries are received, checked, processed and put away within agreed timelines.
- Promote positive culture of health & safety
- Monitor performance of team members and provide regular feedback.
- Effective handovers across shifts
- Ensuring productivity levels and efficiencies are achieved
- Will have a passion for warehousing and take pride in working for a well-establish local business;
- Will be punctual and have a good attendance record in previous employment;
- Will be willing to go the extra mile for the employer when required e.g. coming in early / staying late if business critical;
- Will ideally have access to their own transport due to the shift times
Working Hours; 6am-2:30pm / 2:30pm-11pm Monday to Friday
Pay Rate is negotiable depending on experience