Are you an experienced Warehouse Team Manager or FLM with a background in a fast moving operation, looking for an opportunity to join a genuine market leader in their field ?
Co-ordinate and drive the movement of work, man power and equipment to achieve the daily plan. To ensure that performance, non-conformance and behaviour are challenged constructively and equally. Communicate clearly on work expectations and utilise staff according to their trained skill level.
Personal Qualities, Motivation & Expectations :
- Experience in similar Team Manager or FLM level role
- Team player
- Ability to positively influence and communicate to others
- Assertive, Alert and Proactive
- Self-awareness and self-management
- Customer service driven
- Ability to work efficiently across all areas of the Warehouse
- Ability to operate in a fast moving organisation
- Ability to openly and constructively challenge
- Ability to effectively problem solve
Fixed Shifts Available,
2 x Team Managers – days, shift patterns typically 8am – 4pm and 10am – 6pm
1 x Team Manager – nights, varying shift patterns dependant on annual leave cover etc to incl. 6pm – 2am, 8pm – 4pm and 10pm – 6am
Gap Professional are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgement solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.