|Contact Name:||Holly Nagle|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently looking for Warehouse Technicians on behalf of a well-known company who provide high-quality products and services to the global clinical laboratory and immunohematology communities. This is a global brand which is expanding year on year. We are looking for long-term staff who ideally have experience working in a Warehouse/Laboratory. As a valued team member with this company, you will part of the growing of this business and create your own career path. You will be provided with a world-class workplace where you will be able to thrive and there are no limits to opportunities or new directions which will allow you to realise your full potential.
Asa Warehouse Technician, you will be reporting to the Group Leader/Supervisor. You will be working alongside other Warehouse Technicians in the warehouse and the role will involve receiving, storing, picking & dispatching all materials in the Warehouse.
- Good attendance & Time Keeping
- Flexible attitude towards overtime
- Good work ethic
- Ability to communicate with all members of operational team
- Ability to deal with complex processes and systems
- Ability to challenge complexity at a lower level
- Strong ability to work within present limits in consultation with group leader, using discretion and flexibility to achieve objectives
- Influences events and initiatives appropriate actions rather than awaiting instructions from senior members of staff
- Knowledge and understanding of HR policies
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Support production by ensuring that schedules and replenishment are met to deadlines
- Manual Handling of all stock i.e. goods in, storage, dispatch to customers
- Stock checking & cycle counts of all stock Perform other work-related duties as assigned
- Adhering to all Health & Safety requirements
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on site
- Perform any other work-related duties that are assigned
- Use of pipettes and other laboratory items
- Assist in the training of new starters
- Undertake projects tasks if requested
- Deputising for senior team members when required
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s
- Experience in relevant sectors (ideally Laboratory)
- Experience of using Microsoft Office (including excel)
- Long Term role, and progressive career options
- Yearly Pay Rises
- 24 Hour Gym on site
- Free Tea & Coffee Vending Machines
- Canteen on site
- Working for a global brand
- Working in extreme cold where temperature can range between 2/8 to -20 degrees C.
- Protective equipment required: safety shoes, eyewear, gloves, ear protection, respirator
- Working around moving machinery
Contract: 1 year contract, which can become permanent contract for the right candidate.
Start date: ASAP, Interviews are being held.
Shifts: 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm (rotating shifts)
Salary: £19,000 per year
Overtime: Monday-Friday 1.5 x hourly rate, Saturday/Sunday 1.75 x hourly rate
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on 01443 843499.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for application is the 14th February 2022.