Back to job search
|Salary:||£8.72-9 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Bristol branch|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) have 10 warehouse tray wash operative vacancies available with inductions taking place on Wednesday 13th May.
As a warehouse tray wash operative you will be responsible for:
• Ensuring that all customer re-usable packaging (for both food and non-food) is hygienically cleaned and processed within specific customer requirements. You will also be responsible to
• Ensure that all products are stored and maintained correctly in the warehouse environment
• Undertake recycling activities including cardboard baling, plastic baling, food waste and general waste handling.
• Attention to health & safety is paramount, whilst also having the ability to communicate to all levels and working collectively as a team.
• Unload pallets/cages into/from trailers for distribution and/or receiving, checking and storing pallets/cages
Working on a 4 on 4 off rotating shift pattern of days and nights 6am-6pm / 6pm-6am
This role is a temporary ongoing position and £8.72 per hour (days) & £9.00 per hour (nights). Full training and any additional PPE will be provided.
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job role.
Please only apply for this vacancy if you are able to attend an induction Wednesday 29th April 2020 in Avonmouth.
VERY IMPORTANT - How to apply:
Email your CV to: email@example.com with reference BRISTOLTRAYWASH - one of our team will then call you back due to our office closure during this period.