gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for warehouse operatives based in Avonmouth.
Our client is a market leader within the UK and worldwide skin-care industry and due to continued year-on-year growth they are now looking to expand their repackaging department to meet customer demands.
Working within the warehouse gives you a variety to your day, where you will be responsible for several duties such as:
- Unloading of bulk selection boxes from pallets
- Replenishment of products to repackaging lines
- Picking multiple customer orders
- Working within specific pick rate targets in line with company policies
- Ensuring all items are picked correctly and accurately
- Ensure all products are packaged correctly with any defects/faults/damage immediately reported
Additional Site Benefits:
- Staff discount available after 12 weeks
- Early finishes on a Friday
- Clean working environment
- A client that prides itself on its worker engagement and welcomes feedback and site improvement
- Accessible transport links for shift
- On site secure car-parking
The working hours are Monday to Friday 6am-2pm, 2pm – 10pm on rotating basis although flexibility will be required to ensure that all products are packaged and ready for distribution within customer required timelines.
The role is offering a long-term ongoing position to those who can demonstrate their commitment to the business through their attendance and working performance during their assignment.
Pay is £9.43 per hours, overtime available at £14.14 per hour over 37.5 hours
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
For more information please call or WhatsApp Darja on 07808 770393 or click on the link to apply.
This role would suit: Warehouse Operative, Production Operative, Distribution Assistant, Logistics Assistant, Graduate, Casual Worker, Goods In, Goods Out, Returns, Stock Control, Inventory Clerk, Warehouse Coordinator, Packer, Picker, Packing Operative