|Contact Name:||Paulina Raczka|
gap personnel working in partnership with Gazco in Exeter are looking for a Warehouse Worker in Exeter to join this highly reputable business - immediate start and long-term opportunities available.
You will be provided with training to ensure you are able to complete all tasks of your role. If successful at the initial interview and registration with gap personnel, you will start work immediately and on ongoing basis.
Working within the warehouse you will be responsible for:
- Picking multiple items and ensuring they are packaged securely
- Checking picked orders match to customer requirements
- Verifying picked items are onto CRM system and correct postal order
- Maintaining a safe working environment
- Attention to detail and focus on accuracy
What’s in it for you?
- 39 hours per week
- Long-term and temp-perm work opportunities
- Weekly wages by gap personnel
- Training and support
The available shifts and Pay:
- Monday - Thursday, 7.30am- 4.15pm; Fridays – 07.30am-1.15pm
- £8.91 per hour
To apply for this Warehouse Operative job, please either submit your CV via the 'apply now' button or get in touch with gap personnel Exeter by calling us on 01392 273665.