The gap personnel group are acting as an Employment Business.
This role based in various sites across the Wrexham area, with an immediate start is ideal for someone seeking regular work with a flexible approach to working days and hours. The working hours for this role are 8am-8pm and there are various shift days available over 7 days. The successful candidate will be responsible for picking and sorting various recyclable materials from a production line on a temporary ongoing basis.
• Can work independently
• Ability to identify different recyclable materials
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Working on a production line as part of a team
• Identifying and sorting different types of recyclable waste
• Working within a fast paced environment to meet productions targets
• Can work to industry health and safety standards
•Start times achievable with public transport
The working hours are: Variable days between Monday and Sunday between 8am-8pm
The pay rate is: £8.21 per hour