gap personnel operating as an employment business are currently recruiting for Waste Pickers for our waste management company who are the UK’s leader in environmental solutions, client based in Gillmoss, Liverpool.
Applicants must have previous experience working within a waste or factory environment and be able to work the shifts below.
Immediate starts available on both shifts below.
Monday – Friday
0800 – 1715
£7.70 - £8.21 (overtime paid at time and a half after 43.5 hours).
Monday – Thursday
1715 – 0515
£7.70 - £8.21 until 20:00 and then shift allowance of £2.48 per hour until shift finish (overtime paid at time and a half after 43.5 hours).
- Picking general waste on a fast-moving production line
- Ensuring production targets are met
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment
- All general aspects of production and picking
- General warehouse, labouring duties
HOW TO APPLY
- Email a copy of your most recent CV to Liverpool@gap-personnel.com.
Please note that due to the high amount of ad-response that we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you require more information then please contact a gap representative on 0151 236 9231.
Date Posted: 29/05/2019
End Date: 29/06/2019