|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Paulina Raczka|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are recruiting for Weekend Operatives in Launceston. The roles are within factory environment, and involve production and warehouse duties as well as operating machinery- training will be provided. The company is offering long-term work opportunities and great earning potential after the 3-month probation.
As a Weekend Operative you will work the following shift pattern:
• Weekend shift pattern
• Fridays 2100-0600, Saturdays 1800-0600, Sundays 1800-0600
• £8.89 per hour rising to £15.03 after 12 weeks
• Overtime readily available @ x1.5, x2.0
• Earn up to £700pw after 12 weeks (with overtime included)
You will be responsible for:
• Ensuring that all products are loaded correctly onto machine processing line
• Machinery is running at correct speed and any issues are correctly reporting
• End of line duties to include unloading, stacking, and palletising
This is a temporary ongoing position with permanent positions available to those that are able to demonstrate an exemplary commitment to the company, their timekeeping and attendance. Due to the nature of this role, please ensure that if you are applying that you are available immediately. You will be required to attend a short interview on site.
To apply for the Weekend Operative position, please apply via APPLY NOW button or email your CV to email@example.com – When sending your CV, please ensure that it has up-to-date contact details and your CV is fully updated.