|Salary:||£103.50 per day for weekend work!|
|Contact Name:||Amy Williams|
*FLEXIBLE WEEKEND WORK – 12 HOUR SHIFTS AVAILABLE EVERY OTHER WEEKEND – YOU CHOOSE WHICH & HOW MANY SHIFTS YOU WORK*
Pay & Hours of Work
- Weekend Shifts – Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Days (6am-6pm) or Nights (6pm-6am)
- £102.46 gross pay for a Friday & £103.50 gross pay on a Saturday or Sunday
- Packing of wrapped-food products into boxes ready for despatch
- Completing basic quality checks
- Working on a fast-paced production line as part of a team
- Keeping the work area clean and tidy
- Adhering to site Health & Safety policies at all times
- Work well under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Happy to work 12 hour shifts
- Reliable and committed
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are proud to be recruiting for our client based on Zone 2 of Deeside Industrial Estate. We are recruiting 10 x Weekend Packing Operatives to join their team immediately on a temporary basis.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position, please send your CV through to email@example.com or call the Flint Branch on 01352 762213.
Shifts available Friday, Saturday & Sunday – you can work 1 of these shifts or all 3 – days or nights! Our client operates every other weekend.