The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for our client based in the Deeside area. Our client are looking for Weekend Production Operatives to join their team immediately on a temporary basis.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Day & Night 12 Hour Shifts (6am-6pm / 6pm-6am)
- £8.21per hour
- Picking food products
- Working on a fast-paced production line
- Keeping work area clean and tidy
- Adhering to Health & Safety policies
- Previous experience of working within manufacturing would be ideal
- Flexibility with regards to working hours
- Works well under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Reliable and committed
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy please email your CV to Flint@gap-personnel.com
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 30th April 2019