|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
WEEKEND PRODUCTION OPERATIVE / NEWTON ABBOT – HEATHFIELD INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are recruiting for Weekend Food Production Operatives based at Heathfield Industrial Estate, Newton Abbot on a temp – perm assignment with immediate starts.
You would be working for a leading supplier of sous-vide and ready prepared meals, supplying food products to the hospitality, travel, leisure and casual dining sectors.
As a Food Production Operative your duties will include:
- Working with raw and cooked meats and taking meat of bones
- Packing ready meals and cooked meat into packaging
- Mixing ingredients
- Washing of cooking equipment
- Deep clean of production area after cooking
No previous experience is needed for this role as full training will be provided and no transport is needed due to the location being on public transport links.
- Free food products on a Tuesday & Thursday – enough free food to feed your family for a week!
- Tea & Coffee facilities on site
- On road parking outside the factory
- Onsite lockers provided
- PPE provided
Full training & induction provided on first day
Hours & Pay:
- Friday 8:00am – 20:00pm, Saturday & Sunday 07:00am – 19:00pm
- £10.64 per hour
- Temp to perm assignment
To apply for this Weekend Production Operative role, please submit your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact our Exeter Office on 01392 273665 for more information.