|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Amber Gee|
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE – TEMP TO PERM – SN5 & SN3
Gap personnel acting as an employment agency are recruiting for GXO for their established site in Swindon (SN5) and their new site in SN3. They currently have opportunities for warehouse operatives to join their team on a temporary basis. For the right candidates there are permanent roles available and progression within a fast-growing business.
Pay rates and benefits:
- £12.50 per hour
- Competitive bonus of £25-45 per week depending on department you are working within.
- Performance bonus’ based on achieving pick targets
- Full training on LLOP is provided by GXO.
- Subsidised canteen available on site.
- Free parking and local bus routes available.
12 hour shifts available on the weekend, Saturday and Sunday. Times may be flexible.
- All training on the LLOP’s will be provided by trainers at GXO within your first week.
- You are responsible for picking items using a headset and LLOP.
- Manually lifting and loading items into the LLOP cages.
- GXO have both ambient and freezer departments, if you work in the freezer additional PPE, breaks and training is provided.
The ideal candidate:
- No experience within warehouse or LLOP is required as training is provided.
- Have a positive attitude and be keen to learn new skills.
- Be self-motivated to hit targets.
- Be flexible with working hours and overtime when required.
- Have strong communication skills.
- The role does involve manual handling and loading so you need to be comfortable with manual work.
If you secure a permanent role with GXO they offer various benefits such as Iceland discount card, discounts on high-street stores / insurance/holiday companies & cycle to work scheme.
These roles have immediate inductions available.
If you are interested in working for GXO in Swindon please get in touch with gap personnel Swindon on 01793 firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW and we will be in touch!