|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Emily Binks|
WEIGHBRIDGE ADMINISTRATOR / YEOVIL / TEMP TO PERM
gap personnel are currently recruiting for an Weighbridge Administrator for a waste recycling company based in Yeovil.
As a Weighbridge Administrator you will provide administrative support throughout the site, whilst also being within a customer focused role each day. The site is offering a permanent position after 12 weeks to an individual who is able to demonstrate a good work ethic, with an exemplary attendance and time-keeping record during your probationary period.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
- Managing all vehicles entering and exiting the depot, weighing their load and recording data accurately.
- Recording and calculating inputs and outputs, producing weighbridge tickets.
- Carrying out the necessary admin work to complete the process.
- Liaising with customers, acting as first point of contact for a customer to resolve any issues/problems.
- Issuing and collecting standard PPE to customers and visitors where required.
- Liaise with other depot team members keeping a steady flow of traffic moving.
- Communicating and operating the hands free radio
- Developing knowledge of materials, grading and the recycling industry.
- Proficient with Excel, Microsoft Packages, data entry
- Customer focused and understanding
- Desire for detail on information provisions
- Able to work within clear and defined timescales
- Engaging, clear communication and able to converse with multiple departments
Working hours and pay rate are:
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
- £10.20 per hour
To apply for this WEIGHBRIDGE ADMINISTRATOR position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Exeter on firstname.lastname@example.org