|Salary:||9 - 9|
|Contact Name:||Bridey Pill|
WEIGHBRIDGE ADMINISTRATOR / SWINDON / TEMPORARY ONGOING/ IMMEDIATE START
gap personnel are currently recruiting for an Weighbridge Administrator for a waste recycling company based in Swindon.
As a Weighbridge Administrator you will provide administrative support throughout the site, whilst also being within a customer focused role each day.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
- Managing all vehicles entering and exiting the depot, weighing their load and recording data accurately.
- Recording and calculating inputs and outputs, producing weighbridge tickets.
- Carrying out the necessary admin work to complete the process.
- Liaising with customers, acting as first point of contact for a customer to resolve any issues/problems.
- Issuing and collecting standard PPE to customers and visitors where required.
- Liaise with other depot team members keeping a steady flow of traffic moving.
- Communicating and operating the hands free radio
- Developing knowledge of materials, grading and the recycling industry.
- Proficient with Excel, Microsoft Packages, data entry
- Customer focused and understanding.
- Desire for detail on information provisions
- Able to work within clear and defined timescales.
- Engaging, clear communication and able to converse with multiple departments
- Be able to pass a DBS clearance before commencing employment
- Experience within a similar role would be benefical
Working hours and pay rate are:
- Monday to Friday, 0700-1700 with a rota Saturday 0800-1200 (minimum 45 hours PW)
- £9.80 per hour, weekly pay
To apply for this WEIGHBRIDGE ADMINISTRATOR position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon on firstname.lastname@example.org