|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently looking to recruit an experienced Welder to join a well-established company in the Cardiff area.
The successful candidate will have a background of working within a similar environment or manufacturing environment and will be skilled in NDT and Ultrasonic Testing. They will be responsible for welding LD pipes to serve foundation and construction industries. You will need have experience working in a similar background and must have Level 1+ in Ultrasonic testing.
Contract: This is a temporary on-going position which could lead to permanent for the right candidates.
Salary: £13-£14- depending on experience
Shifts: 6am-2:30pm Monday to Friday, then rotating to 2pm-11pm Monday to Thursday and 6pm finish on a Friday.
Experience and Duties:
- Proficient in NDT and Ultrasonic testing
- Previous experience within a welding function
- Conduct ultrasonic tests on fabricated metallic and non- metallic parts and products to identify discontinuities.
- Mark defective areas of part or product and prepare report of test findings.
- Ensure all aspects of welding are being done in accordance with the project specifications and requirements.
- Operate and maintain a spiral pipe mill that produces corrugated steel pipe from coiled steel sheet to industry specifications.
- High levels of attention to detail
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Must possess excellent communication and time management skills
- Must possess good problem solving skills
This role is offering ongoing temporary and possibly permanent opportunities for candidates who can demonstrate their ability, commitment and excellent levels of attendance and performance during their assignment.
Client needs CV’s please send your CV to Cardiff@gap-personnel.com
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for applicants will be 30th March 2020.