|Salary:||£15 per hour|
Our client based in Wrexham is currently looking for an experienced Welder Fabricator / Pipe Fitter to join their team.
This role will involve working at various sites across the UK depending on which projects the company are working on.
Some projects will be commutable daily from Wrexham but others will involve working away from home in lodgings
Duties to include;
- Welding of mild steel products, mainly steel pipes.
- Adhere to job cards, drawings and other specifications.
- Prepare the appropriate materials and consumables.
- Examining the product prior to welding and the quality of your work to ensure there are no defects in the final products.
- A valid CSCS card.
- Ideally have previous pipe fitting / pipe welding experience.
- Will be time served - City and Guilds NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- A coding from carbon steel pipe welding would be advantageous, however this could be provided by the client for the right candidate.
- Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm
- Minimum 3 hours overtime available daily
- £15 per hour Basic
- £22.50 per hour OT
- Accomodation and Meals paid for when working away from home
- Transport provided from the yard to the site
- Permanent postions available for the right candidates