Back to job search
|Salary:||£15 per hour|
Our client based in Wrexham is currently looking for an experienced Welder Fabricator / Pipe Fitter to join their team.
Duties to include;
- Welding of mild steel products, mainly steel pipes.
- Adhere to job cards, drawings and other specifications.
- Prepare the appropriate materials and consumables.
- Examining the product prior to welding and the quality of your work to ensure there are no defects in the final products.
Successful candidates will;
- Ideally have previous pipe fitting / pipe welding experience.
- Will be time served - City and Guilds NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- A coding from carbon steel pipe welding would be advantageous, however this could be provided by the client for the right candidate.
- Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm with overtime available daily (7am -5pm)
- Saturday morning overtime may also be available from time to time.
- £15 per hour Basic
- £22.50 per hour OT
- Free Parking on site
- Workshop based
- Opportunity for permanent employment