Back to job search
|Salary:||£13.05 per hour|
Our client who's workshop is based on the Wrexham Industrial Estate is currently looking for time served Welder Fabricators to join their team.
Duties to Include;
- MIG welding of mild steel products, mainly steel pipes;
- Adhere to job cards, drawings and other specifications;
- Prepare the appropriate materials and consumables;
- Examining the product prior to welding and the quality of your work to ensure there are no defects in the final products.
Successful Candidates Will;
- Ideally have previous pipe fitting / pipe welding experience;
- Will be time served - City and Guilds NVQ Level 3 or equivalent;
- A coding from carbon steel pipe welding would be advantageous, however this could be provided by the client for the right candidate;
- Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm with overtime available daily (7am - 5pm)
- Saturday morning overtime may become available from time to time.
- Basic - £13.05 per hour
- Overtime - £19.58 per hour