|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
My client based just outside of Wrexham are a fabrication company and there is little of what they dont about fabrication engineering
They have built a reputation over recent years for working hard to find solutions where others only see problems. Their experience and positive attitude drives them to find practical answers to resolve customer engineering challenges, whatever they may be.
Due to increasing their order book with new customers, they are looking for additionional Welders, your duties include:
- Setting up the components for the welding process as per specifications.
- Determining the correct equipment to use and method based on the requirements.
- Reading drawings and blueprints and taking detailed measurements to plan the project layout.
- Cutting and joining material.
- Performing hand welding on occasion.
- Specialisation in specific areas of welding.
- Using mechanised systems and techniques such as metal inert gas welding.
- Welding components in vertical, flat, and overhead positions.
- Analysing engineering drawings.
- Ensuring that you follow safety procedures at all times.