|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||up to £13|
|Contact Name:||Amber Gee|
gap personnel acting as an employment business are recruiting for a WELDING ENGINEER for a manufacturing company based in Cricklade. This role is on a full-time basis starting temporary with permanent opportunities available for the right candidates.
The site is operational 0700-1700 but working hours can be flexible between those hours. (37.5 hours per week standard) Monday-Friday, overtime available at the weekends.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience
When permanent the company offer a performance bonus at 6 & 12 months.
Due to location, you must have your own transport and there is plenty of parking available
The industry offers the potential of a long-term career and this role will offer the entry level experience into this ever-evolving industry. Full training provided on our clients site with their experienced lead engineers.
- You will be responsible for maintenance and repair of trolleys, cages, and wheels
- Using various hand tools/power tools to repair the trolleys
- Welding various parts of metal
- Working towards deadlines
- Quality inspection and final sign off
- Testing of products to ensure they are up too standard
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of working within a manufacturing or maintenance position before is beneficial – MIG welding or fabrication
- Have good communication skills
- Be confident using handheld tools
- Be available for a permanent position if offered
- Flexibility with working hours during peak periods will be required
- Be physically fit as the role involves manual work
Interviews for this position are being held immediately.
To apply for this WELDING ENGINEER position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon