|Salary:||up to £25k|
|Contact Name:||Darja Gladkich|
Gap personnel is recruiting for Workshop Technician for our well-established Client, the UK's leading fastener supplier in Swindon.
As a Workshop Technician you will be a part of a small team within busy workshop environment. You will be responsible for repairing, services and dissembling tools.
The role involves:
- Cleaning, servicing, repairing, and disassembling a variety of Pneumatic and Battery-Operated tools
- Preparing worksheets and data input
- Ensuring safe working systems are developed and maintained
- Visiting customers on site to carry put repairs and installations
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working within a workshop environment
- Have technical knowledge
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
Hours: Monday to Friday, 08.45 - 17:00.
- Annual performance and attendance bonuses
- Access to company pension
Salary: up to £25k
Type of contract: Permanent
gap personnel are acting as an employment agency on behalf of this vacancy.
Experience: 3 years (preferred)
To APPLY for this role, submit your CV via the APPLY now button – please ensure all contact details are fully updated.