Role: X5 Warehouse Operatives Required
Job Term; Temporary Ongoing
Location; Stoke ST7
Working hours; Monday-Friday 2pm - 10pm £8.63 per hour + £44 shift allowance and Monday-Friday 10pm - 6am £8.63 per hour +£88 shift allowance
Job Description; Leading industrial recruitment agency Gap Personnel acting as an employment business is working in a close partnership with their client based in Stoke.
We are currently recruiting for X5 Warehouse Operatives to work in our client in Talke.
Job Duties; Picking and Packing Vetinary Products using a hand scanner, General Warehouse Duties including Housekeeping of working areas, Adhering to Health and Safety regulations, ensuring great attention to detail due to the nature of the product.
- Preferably will have previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in using a Hand Scanner is desierable
- Able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail,
- Able to work the shift
- Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance record,
- Able to work on their own initiative and follow instructions.
The role due to start within the next 2 weeks for successful candidates with a full site tour to be completed.
To apply please call on 01782 289090 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org