Role: X 10 Production Operatives Required - Mornings
Location: Chesterton ST5
Job Term: Temporary on-going
Working hours: Monday - Friday 6am till 2pm
Pay: Days - £8.22ph
Leading employment business Gap Personnel are working with the innovative and ever-growing food production company to help expand their team, providing fantastic opportunities during peak season. They pride themselves on their work ethic and friendly working environment and are currently looking for hard working and like-minded individuals to join them on a temporary ongoing basis.
They have a good eye for talent and regularly take on temporary staff as a permanent employee should you prove that you are hardworking and committed and there is the opportunity to take you on.
· Vending & Drinks Machines
· Free Car Parking
· OT At Time and a Half
· Temp - Perm Opportunities
· Packing products with a timely manner
· Operating Machinery where necessary
· Maintaining safe and healthy working environment
· Ensure work area is clean and tidy.
· Adhere to all H&S and Food Hygiene Procedures.
· Must be available to work all shifts
· Must be able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail.
· Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance.
· Preferably will have experience in a similar role, however full training will be provided.
· Must consistently perform to an appropriate standard.
If this job is of interest, please speak to one of our consultants on 01782 289090 or email your CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Incoming CV’s will be screened and contacted for a telephone interview within 72 hours of submission. Following successful telephone interview applicants will be offered a formal interview. Immediate start will be available thereafter for successful candidate