|Contact Name:||Holly Nagle|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently looking for a Yard Operative to join a busy team in a well-established client based in Newport.
Our client is a busy, timber company. As such, they are looking to add new members of staff to their team.
Contract: This is a temporary on-going position which could lead to permanent for the right candidates.
Salary: £9.90 per hour.
Shifts: Rotating Shift Pattern
Week 1 – 06:00-14:30 Monday-Thursday, 06:00-13:30 Friday
Week 2 – 14:30-22:30 Monday-Thursday, 13:30-20:00.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be able to use the tools and instruments of the trade
- Be willing to learn and develop skills
- Enjoy working outside in all weather conditions
- Ideally have previous experience in industry
- Ideally have a Forklift Truck License
- Ideally have some Timber experience, but not essential.
Your duties will include but not be subjected to:
- Following safety guidelines
-Maintain stock levels in both the shop and yard areas, carrying out regular stock counts
-Help to prepare customer orders, load and unload customer and supplier vehicles using a Fork Lift Truck to minimise manual handling
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01443 843499.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for application is the 15th October 2021.