|Contact Name:||Amber Gee|
YARD OPERATIVES – HUNGERFORD – TEMP ONGOING – DAYS - £9.50 PH
Gap personnel acting as an employment business are currently recruiting for yard operatives for our national client based in Hungerford. These roles are temporary ongoing and we have an immediate start.
£10 per hour
Main Purpose of the job:
To complete day-to-day activities within the depot ensuring full compliance with all Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental procedures. Activities will be completed efficiently and to a high standard, ensuring the depot provides a first class service to customers and business alike.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Loading and unloading of products into the depot
- Maintenance of products – this involves washing down, re-work, assembly and quality checking
- Communication within the team is essential for this role and any damage must be reported to a team leader
- Returning finished products into the warehouse ready for despatch.
- Own transport due to location
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a small team
- Be able to adapt workload priorities due to changing customer requirements and work to deadlines
- The role is based in the yard and you do need to be comfortable working outside in all weather conditions
- Be comfortable with manual work as some of the products can vary in size
To apply for the YARD OPERATIVE positon, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel - firstname.lastname@example.org / Office Call – 01793 431746.